As part of the Phase 1 Healthcare Services Reopening, Lexington Diagnostic Center & Open MRI will provide all diagnostic services beginning Monday, April 27th. Below are some important guidelines to ensure safety:
· All patients and visitors will be required to wear a mask while in the Lexington Diagnostic Center facility.
· For our patients, we ask that anyone with any suspicious viral symptoms to remain in your car, and call our office from your car to register at 859-278-7226.
· We are operating under the mandates currently in effect. You are welcome to wait in your vehicle until your examination. Please call our office at 859-278-7226 from your car to let us know you have arrived.
· No more than 1 visitor may accompany the patient into the facility. Your visitor must wait outside or in the car while you are being imaged.
· Please continue to practice social distancing guidelines. Stay safe and stay 6 feet away from others.
Thank you for keeping yourself and others safe.